System Vision, with decades of experience and expertise in imaging systems, offers solutions for every need in ophthalmic imaging, both diagnostic and surgical.
System Vision possesses the necessary expertise to adapt imaging systems on slit lamps and surgical microscopes from different manufacturers. System Vision can also develop and manufacture specialized products and offer solutions.
System Vision having years of experience and knowledge of imaging technology, can provide support in clinical applications, for the best photo or video imaging results.
System Vision being a pioneer in the imaging field is up to date and constantly aware of the rapid developments in the technology of imaging systems. We provide, throughout our region, High Definition imaging systems for ophthalmic diagnosis and surgery.
- No affect of the observation through the eyepiece.
- Minimal usage of light that is retrieved only from one eyepiece.
- Adjustable focus and image rotation up to 360˚ with the possibility to lock in any desired position
- Unique possibility to adjust the position of the image in the XY axis.
- Flexible connectivity of various imaging sensor sizes, i.e. 1/2", 1/3", 1/4", etc.
- Integrated mechanical shutter for the adjusting of the light portion that is diverted to the camera.
- The mechanical shutter increases the range of possibilities during video recording.
Wide aperture: Requires minimal light intensity and the image acquisition is usually faster. Depth of field is reduced. Used at high magnifications and in order to focus on specific details (e.g. cornea).
Narrow aperture: Requires increased illumination and the image acquisition is slower. The image is focused on all points. Best for low magnification and wide field shots (e.g. iris).
High Definition Camera
The camera is designed to provide continuous HD video signal
Full HD Recorder
The modern image sensor record up to Full HD raw video of 1080P.
This full-raster HD video signal is defined as HD resolution for superb image quality. The choice of recording system and media is crucial if this unique image quality is needed. The system we provide includes: