VITRA 532nm Multispot
Quantel's Medical cutting edge laser technology has brought constant and multiple innovations to retinal physicians worldwide since 1993.
Vitra multispot is a 532 nm photocoagulation laser that adapts to Haag Streit type slit lamps.
It offers a large choice of patterns improving the photocoagulation experience for both patient and physician.
A pattern for each practice / pathology
Possible application: PRP in the mid periphery
Possible application: PRP in the far periphery
Circles: Partial / Complete
Possible application: Retinal tears
Vitra Multispot : technology
Electronically Controlled Laser Emission "Start and Stop" principle:
As opposed to continuous emission pattern lasers, Vitra Multispot does not use galvo mirrors to control pulse duration:
- The laser beam is always perfectly centered in the fiber
- Each laser pulse is generated and controlled by the laser itself
- Each pattern is produced by two galvo mirrors which direct each electronically controlled laser spot
Fluence is controlled and consistent for each spot.
- Parfocal zoom: Perfect homogeneity of each laser spot with Top Hat power distribution.
- Continuously variable spot size * 50 µm to 100 µm spot sizes only available in single spot.
Easy of use
The laser settings can be controlled via an analog button, using the touch screen or via advanced foot switch leaving completely free the operator's hands.
The device comes with a suitcase for safe transport of the device from the practice office into the surgery.